All the weak find their strength at the sound of Your Great Name. The fatherless they find their rest at the sound of Your Great Name! Jesus, Worthy is the Lamb who was slain for us!!! and all the world will praise YOUR great name!!!!
-Natalie Grant.
Those are powerful words to me. They might not be very interesting to you, but when I actually think about the words instead of just looking at them as words they are amazing.
The fatherless they find their rest at the sound of Your great Name!
Those are quiet the words. So if you don't have an earthly father to comfort and love you, look to the Creator who made you. He is your Father. I have to keep that in mind every time I'm feeling sad and alone with no father to comfort and keep me safe in the day of trouble. Yeah, you might have not known that about me. Well, sometimes it hurts so much that it's hard to keep the tears in. But I know that my Christ has better plans for me! He comforts me and keeps me safe under His wings in the day of trouble!(Psalm 27:5. For He will hide me in His shelter in the day of trouble; He will conceal me under the cover of His tent; He will lift me upon a rock.)
He is ALL I need! No one else! I can not live without Him! I am holding onto Him!And He holds on to me!!!
The pain in this life reminds us that this is not our home. So hold fast to God our Savior! He is the way! There is no word to describe how much He loves you. Take hold of Him...
God bless.
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
1 comment:
VERY GOOD LIZZIE DEAR!!! And I really enjoyed the last post too!! Keep it up! =)
Luv ya! ~Katie
Post a Comment