Friday, March 16, 2012

Prayer

I know it's been a long while since I've posted :) Sorry guys :) I know it was suppose to be once a month ;) um...well, the computer doesn't work now. so I won't be coming on for a long while :/ but I thought I would still post!

Lately I have noticed even more how prayer is so important. We are suppose to go to Him with everything in our lives. (Philippians 4:6)

A relationship with Jesus Christ is not suppose to be like "Oh yeah, I know who God is, but I don''t ever pray." In our relationship with Him we need to have encounters with Him. Prayer is a way to grow closer to Him. That is one of the reasons why it is important.

God has been showing me so much in prayer, and how important it is. So go to God with everything going on in your life, the goods and the bads.
God is there. Waiting, listening. He hears your prayers. It might not feel like He knows what is going on in your life. But He knows. and He hears every prayer!
God bless!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie

2 comments:

rachel esther said...

Very encouraging lizzie :)

Emily Boyd said...

It's great to hear from you again, Lizzie, especially with such a wonderful reminder!

Blessings,
Emily.