Wednesday, September 19, 2012

He Will Never Leave You...

Does it ever feel like God is REALLY far away? Like you've been crying out to Him for days and it feels like He doesn't even care to listen? Well, we all have our moments like that. I mean, I've had them too. And it isn't fun. But let me give you some hope today. God is never ever, ever far away. He is ALWAYS near. Yes, sometimes He is silent. But that doesn't mean He doesn't hear your cry. He hears you! And understands! I just read a verse the other day that was pretty neat and it makes sense about it all too! Let me see if I can find the verse again :P

Okay, after like a half an hour of looking through my Bible I finally found the verse I was talking about!


Here it is:

"But as for me, my prayer is to you O LORD. At an acceptable time, O God, in the abundance of Your steadfast love answer me in Your saving faithfulness."

Psalm 69:13. (ESV)

Alright, so the other night I read this like an hour after I prayed for God's Will t be done concerning something in my life. And I wanted to be patient for His answer. Then I read this and I'm like "Yes, yes! That's what I mean! Like God in HIS time, not mine, can answer my prayer when the acceptable time comes for Him to answer."

And well, what I'm trying to say is, when you're feeling like God's not listening to your cry just because He hasn't answered doesn't mean He's not listening. He will answer your prayer in His perfect way and in His perfect acceptable time.

One of my favorite quotes is:

"He answered prayer-not in the way I sought

Nor the way that I had thought ought;

But in His own good way; and I could see He answered in the fashion best for me."

--Author Unknown

Isn't that neat?! We must remember that sometimes our way isn't the best. God knows how it would turn out in the end. But when we hand it all over to God letting Him choose His perfect way and answering in His great time we will be amazed how much His way was perfect for us.

So when you're feeling like He just won't answer your prayer remember that He is listening and will answer in His perfect time and way.

He is near, people, ALL the time. Not sometimes, but always.

But remember sometimes we drift away from Him, but that is by choice. And sometimes we find ourselves drifted sooo far into the darkness away from our strong Anchor that we cry for His help. And He will always rescue us. He is always there, watching, loving, caring, and standing with open arms to us. He will never refuse you if you come running to His safe arms. He loves you too much.

All over scripture talks about Him being near us.

Here is a few verses that tell us of His promise:

"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you." -Isaiah 43:1-2a. (ESV)

"...fear not, for I AM with you; be not dismayed, for I AM your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." -Isaiah 41:10. (ESV)

and Isaiah 41:13 says:

"For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, 'Fear not, I AM the One who helps you.' "

"Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your GOD who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you." -Deuteronomy 31:6. (ESV)

"It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you; He will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed." -Deuteronomy 31:8. (ESV)

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your GOD is with you wherever you go." -Joshua 1:9. (ESV)

So...those are just a VERY few verses that tell us of God's promise not to leave us. So, if you are going through something painful, or something you dread, let me tell you something. For one thing, I've sooo been there, I know what it feels like. And it feels horrible. But let me tell you something. God showed me through the worst pain that He DOES have a plan. It took me like a year to realize. But now I know why He took me through those dark and painful times. And the other thing, let me encourage you that through your pain it feels like you're all alone but guess what! You have a veryyy faithful partner right by your side walking beside you, holding your hand. His name is Jesus.

Whatever the circumstance is, whatever the trial might be, God is there, right beside you. You're not alone. Trust in Him at all times people. You will neverrr go wrong when you put your full trust in His Almighty Love.

So, I hope I encouraged you today. And if you have prayer requests or need to talk to someone about something you're going through, you are always free to email me. My email is here4reachingout@gmail.com. Since the computer isn't working these days I might not respond right away if you email me. But know i won't be ignoring you if I don't email straight away back.

Well, live your life with your full vision on our beautiful Jesus Christ. He is the only way.

God bless!

A Servant 4 Christ,

Lizzie

1 comment:

David and Christine Keller said...

Hi!
You have an award on our blog!