Friday, February 22, 2013

God Will Provide

"Don't let your happiness depend on something you may loose"
_C.S. Lewis
The path is ahead of me. Right now I don't know where it will lead, but I must trust that God will provide just like He has in the past.
There is a huge mountain ahead of me and my family. One that is so large I can't see over it.
But! God has provided in the past beyond all we hoped for and imagined. It seemed hopeless at the time, but He did provide with love and peace. Why do I think He will not provide now?
He is a God who does not forsake. He is a God who provides.
He is a God of love.
The Love Letter He has for us, tells us of these promises.
The journey ahead of me is very narrow and seems painful, but I will not give up. He will provide for us. He is showing me how to fully trust Him and to not hold tightly onto the things I want and love...For He has bigger and better things for me ahead. His Will is the best.

Read Genesis 22. What a chapter. When God tests Abraham. So powerful. It shows how we really need to not hold anything back from God not trusting Him. For He does provide! He wants us to sell all out for Him. To pick up our crosses and follow Him through thick and thin. He doesn't make us go through hard times to just watch us suffer!
He makes us go through hard times to strengthen us and He has a purpose through each storm.
So if you are feeling weary wondering why God is asking something of you, just like I'm feeling, remember that God wants to make you stronger. He loves you sooooo much!
If you are having a hard time rapping your mind around this, and would like to talk or need prayer feel free to email me at here4reachingout@gmail.com. Always here to pray.
I pray this post has encouraged you to not give up and that God does provide in the pain.
God bless!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie

No comments: