(not my picture. via pinterest)
As you can tell I've been doing some work on my blog! Changing the header, the title, and the template, I've decided I kind of miss blogging. I know I've posted here and there, but believe it or not I use to be quite a devoted blogger posting every few days. Well, life got busy, blogging seemed not so interesting anymore so I dropped out of the blogging world. Even was thinking about deleting my blogs since I didn't use them! But then the last few weeks blogging and posting caught my eye again. And well, long story short, I decided to come back and am going to start fresh with redoing my blogs and getting back into posting more! Hope you're as excited as I am ;) I've lost quite a lot of followers, viewers, and commenters in my going away, but I hope I will begin to gain back new friends!
Blessings to you all!
A Servant 4 Christ.
Oh, and P.S. make sure to comment and tell me what you think of the new header and name :)

7 comments:
I love your new design and the name! I'm super excited to be reading more posts on your blogs. :)
Hey Lizzie :) Super cute header! Glad you're back. I've been away for a while and was thinking about coming back and just saw your post. Crazy!! God bless you girl.
Thanks Ashley! You're sweet! I'm glad you like the header and I am also excited to be writing more posts now!!!
Awww thanks Deya! YES! Come back to blogging with me, girl! We can do this thing together again! ;) lol
Yeah, I've been thinking that its time I come back to the blogging world. And you should too! :)
I love you new blog design ♥ I'm glad that your blogging again. I really enjoy reading what you post. it is wholesome, and true. and most importantly glorifies God♥♥☺
Thank you lovely Tinyde! You are so sweet, and radiant with God's love. Keep living for Him!
I'm glad you like my blog posts. Its an answer to prayers that you view my posts as directly glorifying God! That is my deepest longing. To glorify Him with my life <3
Thank you, dear friend!! <3
your very welcome ♥♥
Post a Comment