"I can't walk without watching where I'm going. I can't speak without knowing what to say. I can't love and have any hesitations 'cause I know that You don't work that way.
I can't reach without something to offer.I can't come now, I am so ashamed. I can't hold out, You any longer. 'Cause I know that, You don't work that way.
Chorus.
Not going to fight You anymore. I'm not going to try and lock the door. You took Your life and gave me Yours. There is no reason why I shouldn't trust You with mine
It's never easy changing directions. It's so unnatural to loosen up my grip. Are You growing weary of all my good intentions 'cause I know that You don't work that way.
Chorus.
Not going to fight You anymore. I'm not going to try and lock the door. You took Your life and gave me Yours. There is no reason why I shouldn't trust You with mine.
Bridge.
Some days there is weight upon my shoulders. It's my shame, I know I should know better. "Cause You say that I must now surrender there is no other way.
Chorus.
Not going to fight You anymore. I'm not going to try and lock the door. I needed life and You gave me Yours. There is no good reason why I shouldn't trust You with mine.
- Brandon Heath.
I LOVE that song! If you haven't heard it I would look it up and listen to it! It's awesome! It's called "Trust You" by Brandon Heath.
God bless!!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
1 comment:
I love your blog, Lizzie. Your posts are beautiful!!! Gave me goose-bumps.
Post a Comment