Okay so I got to reach out to three girls at youth group last night! One of them opened up to me and it was powerful... I am SO thankful I can be there for people! I mean, I feel like I couldn't be living my life without helping others and reaching out to them! You know what I mean?
I don't want to let an opportunity of reaching out to someone slip away through my fingers for some dumb reason! I want to open my eyes and ears to what God wants me to do and I want to live looking for the broken so I can reach out to them and tell them the good news about
Jesus Christ!! I don't want to live my life inside my little shy box and not do anything! I want to be out there helping others! But you have to do some things first before you try to jump right in.
Surrender your whole life to Jesus. Give Him your life so He can fill it with the things He wants to use you in! Take your eyes off yourself and look to others. I mean, it's a worthless issue if you say you want to look for the broken when you can't even get your eyes off yourself in your little box! But when you open your eyes and look to Jesus. And step out of your little "Me" box. Wow, look out!
So I am standing up! And I am going to live my life reaching out to others and listening to what God wants to do with my life! That is another reason why I want to write music. :)
I'm sure I've said this millions of times but it is my wish!! I want to write christian music to reach out to the hurting. To show them that they can be healed by Jesus! You know what I mean?! I want to show them God's love through my music! And that is why I am starting right now by writing music and lyrics. So I pray one day I will be able to make a band and start from there!!
God bless!!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
2 comments:
Thank you for this post, Lizzie! I tend to stay in my 'shy box' when it comes to letting go of myself and really reaching out, so thanks for this great reminder!
Hey Girly!
I never realized that you had any other blogs!
I follow this blog now :)
Love this post. It's wonderful!
Post a Comment