Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Purpose.

Hello everyone! Today is my birthday! Today is the day God brought me into this world. God created me and put me into this world for a purpose. A purpose to praise His holy name. A purpose to let my light shine for His glory. And I am here to live that purpose for Him. My life is created so I can glorify Him in everything I do. To reach the broken hearted and share the love of God with them. To let my light shine so all can believe in Him.

Today is my 15th birthday! And today I will give praise and glorify His Great Name like I do everyday! Today is not truly about me. But is the day God picked to be the day I was born. He made me and you with no mistake. He is a Great Creator!
Everyone praise His Great and Beautiful Name! HE is worthy to be praised!
God bless!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie

3 comments:

Kelsie said...

Awww, Happy 15th birthday Lizzie! I hope you have an awesome day, and I pray that the Lord will continue to bless you as you grow in Him more each day! ;-)

Blessings,
~Kelsie-Anne~

♥Katie said...

OH!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! :D

Katie Wegner said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Love Ya Girl!!!