Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Proverbs 4:23-27

Good afternoon everyone. I hope your day is going well! Mine is going well because I have the joy of Christ in me! With His never ending love always there inviting me, I have a joy that no one can take away!

So, I know it's been awhile since I've posted on here. I wish I could post more often! But with the computer not working, I can only get on like once in like three weeks somewhere else...So stick with me guys! I'm not gone forever ;)

Today I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to write about because there is sooo many things I could post about.

But finally I decided to talk on Proverbs 4:23-27.

Which says:

"Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life. Put away from you crooked speech, and put devious talk far from you. Let your eyes look directly forward, and your gaze be straight before you. Ponder the path of your feet; then all your ways will be sure. Do not swerve to the right or to the left; turn your foot away from evil." -Proverbs 4:23-27.

Well, in this verse everything is pretty straight forward. And this verse means a lot to me. I have it underlined in my Bible because so many times I need to go back and read it. And it is a good verse to keep in mind as you go through your day.

So, when you are about to do something that might not be smart look at the direction your feet are going. (Check your heart). Are they going directly forward towards the Kingdom of God? Or are they back-peddling? It's important to know where you're going and what road your on...

I kinda have to go now...I wish I could finish and post more on this subject but time is ticking and must get off now...I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer. I am enjoying mine ;) Though it is pretty busy, it is good and maybe going just a little too QUICKLY! ;) If you have any prayer requests feel free to email me at here4reachingout@gmail.com I don't get on often but I am always open to pray!

God bless!

A Servant 4 Christ,

Lizzie

No comments: