...So I said that I would be posting a post with one of my songs in video form on here
soon. Well, it seems every time I say I'm going to do something blogger difficulties jump in front of me and it makes it impossible to actually do what I said I would do! Right now blogger won't let me upload videos for some odd reason. Just like people were having trouble posting pictures not too long ago, blogger is having the same problem but in uploading videos :((( So hang in there guys, I'll try to be posting it as soon as blogger figures out the problem!
12 comments:
Man, Blogger can be so annoying sometimes! Hang in there, though. We'll wait. :D
<3 Elizabeth
Yeah...it sure can be annoying sometimes...:P but hopefully it will be fixed soon and I'll be able to post it :)
You could try uploading to Youtube. There's an option in the video button to use an URL. Or just link to it.
Yeah, I was going to try uploading it to Youtube, but first, I don't know how, and then I don't think I want my personal song to be posted allll over the Internet where people could try to still the song...but thanks so much for the thought! I appreciate it :)
I'm sure it'll all work out soon Lizzie. Can't wait to hear it!!
Thanks :)
If you go to picascaweb.google.com you can use your google account to upload videos. :) Idk if you tried that yet.
Or you can upload a video to youtube and make your account private so only you can see it when its on your blog.
On picasa where is the "upload videos" button? Because i went on there and I couldn't find it...
Well on my picasca web albums the upload button is right near the top where all the tabs are for the Home Explore and Photos.
I tried uploading the video heist through the "upload pictures" place and it didn't work :((( is it possible to upload videos on picasa???
Well for me if you go to picascaweb.google.com/ you should be able to just upload the video. If you do it from your blogger dashboard it won't work.
Okay, mayeb I'll try again :) thanks
Post a Comment