Hello everyone! I know it has been a while since I last posted on any of my blogs. The laptop has been down and for some odd reason it won't let me post blog posts on my iPod. But anyway...thankfully I have wonderful siblings will allow me to use their laptops once in a blue moon :)
Anyway, since I don't have too much time on here to write up a big post, I thought I would share with you all a music video of one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite, godly, down-to-earth, bands. The Ineloquent! I recently heard their music and I fell in love with it, so I thought I would share one of my favorite songs by them!
It is called "Storm" and I think the music is very pretty. The words are really amazing too. It reminds me of the passage when Jesus walks on water, or calms the storm by a word.
Enjoy it and tell me what you all think! All glory to God!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
No comments:
Post a Comment