"I Am the LORD; I have called YOU in righteousness; I will take you by the hand and keep you; I will give you as a covenant for the people, a light for the nations, to open the eyes that are blind, to bring out prisoners from the dungeon, from the prison those who sit in darkness.
I Am the LORD; that is My name; My glory I give to no other, nor my praise to carved idols. Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I now declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them."
Isaiah 42:6-9.
Powerful verse to think about and remember when you're feeling down on yourself, and feeling like you're not worthy of the calling God has called you to. God HAS called YOU for His work! He has chosen you as His servant to open the blind eyes. He gives His glory to no other, but calls you to be His child to worship His beautiful and holy name.
This verse has really encouraged me this week, and I pray it will encourage you too, and that God would speak His truth to you through this powerful verse.
All Glory to His Great Name Forever!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
2 comments:
That reminder is always needed. Beautiful post Lizzie. The truth will always set us free:)
I'm a strong believer in this. Praise in all circumstances. Now I just need to put it into action more often...beautiful post, Liz.
Tane ♥
Post a Comment