Usually when people want to relax they like to sit in a hoodie and watch a movie, or read a book with a cozy blanket and their tea.
But personally, I like to brew some coffee, light my favorite candle and sit down at the piano and write a new song or play old melodies...Its a time and space I get to sit and forget the worries of the world, and just focus on worshiping the Great I Am. Moments to listen to God's whisper and write a song that He lays on my heart...I count music and my piano beautiful gifts rapped up in ribbon from the Loving Father who blessed me with the pleasure of worshiping His Great Name.
"Worthy are You, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power,
for You created all things, and by Your will they existed and were created."
Revelations 4:11
3 comments:
Sounds be-a-u-ti-ful. We all have our way to sit still and just be with God and I love seeing what that looks like for so many people. God created us individually so our connections are individually unique. Loved getting a glimpse into your intimate time with the Lord Lizzie. :)
Plus who doesn't love candles, right? Great post!
-Deya
Exactly :) we all have our unique and special ways to sit quiet before the Lord.
I love worshiping the King! That is all I need for downtime :) that is the best way to regain strength :)
Though I still love my cozy hoodie or blanket and watching a good girly movie ;) but the best of all is playing anthem melodies for the King <3
Could not agree more! It's the best:)
Post a Comment