Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I love my God! Jesus Christ, the King of Most High, forgives my sins and loves me even when I'm a big sinner. Do you know any one like our God?! I sure don't!
I love my God so much! He has done so much in my life! None of us don't deserves His love, but He still pours His love out like rain...
God bless!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie

2 comments:

♥Katie said...

Your love, oh Lord
Reaches to the heavens
Your faithfulness stretches to the sky
Your righteousness is like the mighty
mountains Your justice flows
like the ocean's tide
I will lift my voice
To worship You, my King
I will find my strength
In the shadow of your wing
(Psalm 36:5)

This is one of my favorite Psalms!!
Your post reminded me of it...
Keep up the good work Lizzie!!
My the God of hope fill you with such joy and peace, as you continue to serve him!
Blessings, Katie

*Lizzie* said...

Wow... Thank you very much Katie for the lovely comment. I love Psalm 36:5 it is a good verse.