Thanks everyone for your prayers!! But please still pray!
Even in this hard time God is so amazing. Even in hard times in our life we can always look to the Creator and look for hep from Him. we can't live without His help in our lives. He is a God of strength and when we need strength from Him all we need to do is go to Him!
His love is NEVER failing. His love can NEVER be broken! His love is a song...
An amazing powerful song. In times of trouble all we need to do is go to God and He will hide us under His wings. And will keep us safe. Always keep that in mind when you feel like there is no hope in life. I know I keep posting about this but I want you to know I'm here! My email is here4reachingout@gmail.com
So if you have a struggle or a prayer request you can email me! I would love to pray for you or help you work through a struggle. For I must say I have been through a ruff and struggle filled life and I understand... I know life can be VERY hard but God is here walking beside you through a hard time. And even when you are not in a hard time God is still walking with you holding your hand...
God bless!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
1 comment:
Praying for you girl!!!
Post a Comment