Every time I feel alone and feel like I'm the only one going through something this hard, You, oh God fill me with a peace I don't know how to describe...
You fill me with such hope, such love I barely know what to say. You show me where those thoughts of not being loved or feeling alone come from. And it's not from You, oh God. It's the lies that are in my path every where. And I need to battle to win the battle of lies. I need to battle for victory over those lies and I need to look to You, oh God and say out loud "no! I will NOT believe those thoughts of feeling alone and that I'm not loved! For they are not of You, oh God! And they are NOT true! For you love me so much that You died on the cross for me and rose again!"
Take your thoughts captive dear friends. Don't believe the lies about feeling like no one loves you and so on. For those thoughts are NOT true! God loves *you* and He died for *you* and He cares about *you*! He knows how hard life can be, but if you put your hand in God's you will find a peace that *you* won't be able to describe. *You* will find a hope you won't be able to describe. God is inviting you to Him. Don't try to live on your own! I've tried that path and it doesn't lead you to God.
Give all you are to God. He is waiting with His arms stretched out for you to just say the words and do the actions of letting Him be the King. Not you.
Dear friends, I feel like all I do is try to control what is going on in my life and if it doesn't go my way I don't like it! But then I have to stop. And say "no! I am not the Creator who made all things, who made my life, who even made me! So why am I trying to control what is going to happen in my life? Well, I don't know." Then I have to open my hands and say "Dear Heavenly Father, take my life into Your hands. You know what is best for me! I don't." And I feel like I do that over and over again! But see I'm battling right there and making a choice to either follow God or let the enemy get a foothold on me! And I have to win victory over that battle and follow God...
I pray my words have encouraged you, and have helped you to know God better.
My email is here4reachingout@gmail.com so if you need someone to talk to about something that has been on your mind for a while and if you want to know Christ in a better way please don't wait to email me! Prayer requests are welcome to my email too. For I would love to pray for you or even with you. And if you think I might post your words all over my blog or else where, you don't have to be afraid. For I would NEVER do that to anyone! It would only be between you, me and God. And if you are just visiting my blog but don't feel like following it but really want to email me you can! I would LOVE to hear from you!
God bless you dear friends. I love you all very much!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
No comments:
Post a Comment