Okay, so I found a really good book you all need to pick up! Like I cannot stop reading it! It is opening my eyes and showing me so much! In CORE meeting we are going to be going through this book. My youth pastor gave the book to each of us last CORE meeting and next week we will be going through. So I wasn't really suppose to read through it until CORE meeting but reading the back made me have to start it! (We I guess not have but I wanted to really bad!)
Okay, you ready for the name? It's called "Dangerous Wonder." by Michael Yaconelli.
Have you heard of it or read it?! If not you need to read it! It is a powerful book! I am only on the 2 chapter and God has already been speaking me powerful! It is about childlike faith. OH! It is such a good book! AMAZING book!
I seriously advice you all to read it! It leaves you speechless! And it's about like how the world says to get good grades in high school, go to a good collage then get a really good job that will keep you peaceful. So practically live a dull life. And it's about how we need to live on fire for Christ! Living our fullest for Christ!!!!!! READ the book! It's powerful!!!!!! :)
God bless!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
2 comments:
Wow, I'll have to look around for it!
It sounds like a really good book! I'm glad your enjoying it!
Post a Comment