This weekend I went to a winter retreat with my youth . The speaker spoke on sharing the gospel to the world and seriously doing it! It really challenged me to let my light shine even more! Something he said really got me. He said "Light shines best in darkness." And how true! You don't turn your house lights on during the day 'cause it's already light out and you won't be able to see the lamp on. but at night is when we turn on the lights. The darkness disappears and the room is filled with light.
That is what we're called to be and do. Go into the darkness and let our light shine for Christ. Don't go with the flow. Your heading down the wide road...But stop and turn around. Stand for God and let your light shine. It might be hard, but seriously it's worth it. Walk down the path not many walk down. Walk down the path that is leading to God...
A Servant 4 Christ, Lizzie
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing Lizzie!! Love this. So true. Love you girl!!
Wow! You are lucky!
Hi Lizzie! I just got the comment from you on my blog. What I meant was that- what you said about 'More challenges in life.' is good. I'm still treated like a little girl. You get to have challenges in life, I am not able too. You are lucky.
Post a Comment