Well, here we are into the new year. Everyone posting about the new year and posting fun pictures.
So I thought I would post my thoughts on the new year too! ;) No, not going to post a picture today but I will write about the new year.
So, what are your thoughts on the new year?! Already into 2012. Wow. Are you excited for the new year? I am. I'm excited for what God has in store for my life this year. I'm excited to see what He is going to do in my life. The things He will teach me, and the things that He will show me.
My pastor last week made a little card with new year questions. And I thought I would share them with you. They really make you think!
*How am I a different person from who I was one year ago (Christmas 2010)
*What were the most significant events in my life and my family in 2011?
*What did I learn about God in them?
*What did I read that most impacted me in 2011?
* How did my relationship with God change in 2011?
* What was the most important life lesson I learned in 2011?
*What was the most significant decision I made in 2011?
So...You can answer those questions yourself if you want :P But those questions really made me think about my life in 2011. I asked myself the question "Did I really branch out and do things for God's glory?" And that question I have been pondering (with the rest of these questions my Pastor asked) all day. And I feel like in 2011 God has shown me how important it is as a follower of Christ to reach out to others and show them who Christ is. He has shown me to get out of my cozy little box and to reach out to others and let my light shine! I want to really make a difference in people's life! Not so they can think I'm awesome but so they can remember Christ in me. So they can learn to have a relationship with Him. I want people to remember me not as a dull girl just like the world. Now, I'm not saying I want them to remember again how I might be awesome (not) but I want them again to remember Christ in me and see that I am willing to be used by Him! <3
What are you excited for about 2012? Are you excited to start the new year making a difference and keeping doing so everyday like me?! Or what?
Well, I hope you all are going to have a wonderful day and new year!
God bless! <3
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
1 comment:
Lovely Lizzie, Lovely!! <3
Post a Comment