Happy New Year! Hope you
all have a blessed 2013 and that God would show you the special plans He has for
you in 2013. (Jeremiah 29:11)
What are you excited about in 2013? Write a comment and tell away! I can't tell you how much I'm excited about so many things. Excited about the people I meet, being used by God to encourage and love on people more, maybe even transforming a life through Jesus Christ! I am excited for what God will do in my life, the victories I will conquer through Him, the lessons I will learn through mistakes, the things God will reveal to me, listening to His whisper even more, the adventures He has in store for me, and my list could go on. I'm excited to be able to look back at the end of 2013 and see the work God has done in me that year just like I have done looking back at 2012.
There is so much I'm looking forward to in 2013 and I just can't wait to see where my Father will lead me.
I don't have a verse that will take me into 2013 quite yet, but I'm patiently waiting and trusting He will show me His truth if I stay in His Word continually :)
There is a couple of verses though that I do like that are perfect to start the new year off.
"Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I AM doing a new thing; now it springs forth do you not perceive it?" Isaiah 43:18-19
"Make me know Your ways, O LORD; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You I will wait all the day long." Psalm 25:4-5
"Let your eyes look directly forward, and your gaze be straight before you. Ponder the path of your feet; then all your ways will be sure. Do not swerve to the right or to the left; turn your feet away from evil." Proverbs 4:25-27.
Have a blessed new year! Blessings to you!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
What are you excited about in 2013? Write a comment and tell away! I can't tell you how much I'm excited about so many things. Excited about the people I meet, being used by God to encourage and love on people more, maybe even transforming a life through Jesus Christ! I am excited for what God will do in my life, the victories I will conquer through Him, the lessons I will learn through mistakes, the things God will reveal to me, listening to His whisper even more, the adventures He has in store for me, and my list could go on. I'm excited to be able to look back at the end of 2013 and see the work God has done in me that year just like I have done looking back at 2012.
There is so much I'm looking forward to in 2013 and I just can't wait to see where my Father will lead me.
I don't have a verse that will take me into 2013 quite yet, but I'm patiently waiting and trusting He will show me His truth if I stay in His Word continually :)
There is a couple of verses though that I do like that are perfect to start the new year off.
"Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I AM doing a new thing; now it springs forth do you not perceive it?" Isaiah 43:18-19
"Make me know Your ways, O LORD; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You I will wait all the day long." Psalm 25:4-5
"Let your eyes look directly forward, and your gaze be straight before you. Ponder the path of your feet; then all your ways will be sure. Do not swerve to the right or to the left; turn your feet away from evil." Proverbs 4:25-27.
Have a blessed new year! Blessings to you!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
2 comments:
Happy New Year to you too, Lizzie!
Whoop whoop! Happy New Year Lizzie!!! I like all of your goes we have lots in common.
What am I looking forward too?...
ummmmmm...well here's a few: Getting closer and closer to God, hearing God's voice clearer and clearer each and every day, being taught by the Holy Spirit on all subjects especially worship & my personal life, reaching my healthy lifestyle goals, starting my rehab program at UTPA, discovering where the Lord wants to take me next, getting through more books in the Bible with lots of new revelations from my friend HS, growing my ministry, graduating from Salmist School! I'm excited for what God is going to do and is doing, I just know He's gonna surprise me like He always does.
Post a Comment