Would you risk your life for Christ...? Would you?
I'm asking you would you risk loosing your life for telling people about Christ know matter what? Would you?
That is a BIG question to think about isn't it. But we really do need to ask ourselves that question. I have to ask myself it too!
I mean how much would we be willing to risk our lives just for telling about Jesus Christ. Would we die for Him? You don't know how much we need to be telling the world about Jesus. That is one of the reasons why we are here! Is to tell everyone else about Jesus Christ! At Dare2Share (a conference) yesterday and the day before
we learned how to witness to people. Do you know what you would say to someone to help bring them to Christ? If not here is some good tips to remember on how to bring up Jesus Christ. I learned this at Dare2Share.
~Tell the GOSPEL as a story-a true story!~
Lead into the story with three quick questions:
* Do you believe in God?
* What do you think God wants from you?
* Would it surprise you that God wants a relationship with you that starts now and lasts forever? H
At Dare2Share this is what we all had to memorize. I think it would be awesome if you did too!
*G* od created us to be with Him.
*O* our sins separate is from God.
*S* ins cannot be removed by good deeds.
*P* ayingthe price for sins Jesus died and rose again
*E* verone who trusts in Him alone has eternal life
*L* ife with Jesus starts now and lasts forever.
You could ask them after talking about this by asking if it makes sense what you just told them. And if they don't understand you could just try to tell them again.
Or you could say if they are interested in putting their faith in Him you could ask them. "Is there anything holding you back from putting your faith in Jesus right now? Did you know the moment you trust in Jesus, you enter into an unbreakable relationship with God. Your life will never be the same. Both now and for all eternity."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope what I have told you makes sense. For I think it is a wonderful way to tell of Jesus! Well, I hope you have been having a good day!
God bless!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
3 comments:
OHMY!!! I have been praying about sharing my faith and asking some of my friends on advice of how to do that and...
and then i read your post and i'm serious, i'm pretty sure my mouth dropped open! i was like, OHMYGOODNESS!!!! so i soaked in every word and loved it! Thank you so much for sharing this! It was like an answer to prayer for me! I feel better equipped, so an opportunity present itself, because of this!! Thank you! :D
*if an opportunity presents itself :) hehe
Hey, Lizzie!
Why can't I leave a comment up above? It doesn't show the "Love letters" button...On your 2 new posts.
Katie
Post a Comment