
Jesus died on the cross for all of my selfish sins. And rose again by the power of God! And all I can do is stand with my hands open and my heart in awe of Your Love for me. With my eyes fixed on You I give thanks to You for the cross. And I celebrate the Resurrection. Your Great Love for me has set me free from the chains of sins that pull me into the darkness. Without You I am nothing. You are the breath I breath. You are all I am. You are all I need...
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
1 comment:
i love the picture! so creative! and the post was sort of poetic! which i love!! :) This is such a time to rejoice! And be thankful beyond words! Good Friday is hard for me because it is so sad, but it makes Easter Sunday all that much sweeter! <3 And what Jesus did for us is so amazing and selfless. And i am so grateful!!! =D
Post a Comment