Saturday, April 16, 2011

Prayer Request..

Hey ladies! Someone I know emailed me a prayer request and said she would like me to post it on my blog so I thought I would. She knows a little boy his name is Gabe and he is 7 years old. Well, he has cancer. And his mom is not at all caring that he does. She doesn't care that he has cancer and will not try to help him in any way. Well, Gabe went back to the hospital lately and he has a tumor and possibly two more. So please keep poor little Gabe in your prayers. It would be very nice if you guys could tell your friends and stuff so they can pray too! For he needs a lot of prayer. And pray that is Mother will see that her son needs help and that she would change her heart. Thanks everyone! A Servant 4 Christ, Lizzie

4 comments:

Han and Momo said...

Thank you so much for posting this Lizzie!! <3

*Lizzie* said...

I'm glad I could.

Emily said...

I will be praying for Gabe and his mother!

Han and Momo said...

Thank you all so much!! <3