Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Keep moving towards God!

Isaiah 42:9 (ESV) Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I now declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them." I know I posted this verse a couple of posts ago but God has just given me amazing thought on this verse! So I thought I would share it with you! Have you ever been to a conference? Well, usually amazing things happen at conferences like people except Jesus into their heart and the Holy Spirit is just at work at that conference. Well, when powerful things happen like that we tend to want to stay on that thought and think how powerful it was but never think of moving on to what God has planed for us! We tend to want to stay on that thought because we think nothing will be that good! But that is not true!!! God has so much planed for our lives! He doesn't want us to stay on that warm fuzzy thought but move on towards Him! You know what I mean?! God wants us to keep moving towards Him on the narrow path not stop in it and think about something that has already come to pass! When we only sit and think about it we are like keeping ourselves from God! Because we think God will never move through something like that again! AND! We tend to go to conferences do all this amazing stuff for God but then come home and don't do those amazing things anymore because we think that only at conferences that can happen and it isn't possible at home. But it is!!!! Use the tools you learned at a conference at home too!!! Start changing the world for Jesus!!! I hope you understand all what I'm trying to say in this post =D LOL! Email me at here4reachingout@gmail.com if you have a prayer request or need to talk to someone about what might be hurting you. I am ALWAYS here to listen! God bless! A Servant 4 Christ, Lizzie

No comments: