Sunday, May 15, 2011

My life is set before me for a reason...and so is yours! So take it as a gift from God... and live it for Him... There is no time to think that you are not wanted by your friends. For God has such a BIG purpose for your life. Don't let it go...don't let it slip away from your fingers. It grieves Him when you want to give up. Pain is bad but is it worth hating yourself? No! So stick with it through the hard times! Believe me life isn't going to be perfect for I have been through way to many broken places myself but I know why. Because God had a purpose for me even through the shadows of the storms of life. He gave me the gift of understanding through that. He gave me the gift of wanting to help people who are going through similar things. and there is a purpose for you too by going through hard stuff...
I'm very sorry I have to cut this short. But I will try to finish this post later.
God bless.

A Servant 4 Him,
Lizzie

3 comments:

rachel esther said...

So true,
Lovely post!
btw, i LOVE the header!

♥Katie said...

Love it Lizzie, dear! So true!! <3

Han and Momo said...

This is amazing! I, too, have been down roads i never should have been down. But you are right. I really feel that God has given me a heart to help girls going through tough things, and these experiences gave me...insight.
Thank you for posting this! I can relate to every word of it!
Oh, and may i just say, that i absolutely adore your blogs! You are so encouraging! Thanks for being my friend and for allowing God to use you to speak to others!!! <3