Hello everyone! I know I haven't been on here in awhile. Life can get busy!
I thought I would change my template and header for now! I had for my last theme as how we all need to be lights in the dark world. Now my theme is, God gives us peace in our storms and makes us sit down beside still water. We need to stop and have peace and learn to let go of the busyness of life for sitting in the stillness of God's peace and let Him fill us with a peace we can't describe. He doesn't want us to get so worked up in life that we forget about His work in our life. But we need to calm down and get washed over with His peace. Do you know what I mean? I'm afraid I don't know a very good way of how to explain this =)
But hopefully you know what I mean!
Gotta go now.
God bless!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
5 comments:
Nice post.
I love your new header, it's really awesome :)
In Christ,
Rebecca
Thanks Rebecca! My header is actually our river back in our woods!
I love the new template and the picture is absolutely gorgeous!! Very calming! <3 The post is perfect. simple, and yet something i am forever forgetting to do. Thank you for sharing! :)
Aww! Love the new background!!
Thanks for the encouraging post girl!!
Love, Katie <3
Such a cute back round!!! :D
Post a Comment