Thursday, May 19, 2011

~My Prayer~

"Be a light in the dark! Don't be like the world you won't find your joy in it. I will be a light in the dark places. I will love who you, God love. I will help where needed! I was broken at one time but now I'm fixed by Jesus my Savior! He led me out of the darkness to His light and mercy...
I will love all the broken and hurting people not for making myself feel better, but for Your glory!!! I will reach out to the people who don't feel loved who sit in the corner with no friends, I will be their friend I will love them and show them Your mercy, forgiveness, love, grace, and power!!! I WILL be Your servant when ever and where ever you want me!"

I wrote this prayer last October. And it's still my prayer. So I thought I would just share this with you my prayer.
God bless!

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie

No comments: