Hey guys! I'm back from my blogging break! I know, I'm a bit early back on here. But we got home from vacation early so I got to come on here!!!
Well, I thought I would get right into this post so here we go ;)
Do you ever wonder who God is? Like wonder if He is there and wonder if there is a heaven and a hell? Maybe you do wonder that sometimes. Maybe you wonder who I am always talking about and why I'm always talking about Him. Maybe you don't believe in Him. Do you believe in God???? Or do you think that He is just a nobody that some people believe in.
Well, let me tell you a bit who God is. God created all of us. He created you, He created me, He created everyone! And everything!
Our sins, separate us from God though. Because sin is not of God.
Our sins cannot be forgiven by doing good things. Like going to church or reading your bible or praying or doing something good for someone. But there is away our sins can be washed away!
Jesus died on the cross for our sins. He payed the price for sin. We need to pray to God and ask for forgiveness for our sins to be washed away.
Everyone who trusts in Him alone has eternal life. If you believe that Jesus died on the cross for your sins and you trust in God alone you will live with Him one day.
Life with Him starts now and lasts forever! If you just started trusting in Him you will always have a relationship with Him forever. But you can't just go, "oh i trust in God" but then go do really bad things and just live your life like you have! You can't go "oh I want to do this bad thing! oh well, I'll just ask for forgiveness afterwards because God will always forgive me!" Well, that is not quite how it works. You have to truly be sorry for your sins. And not like to sin!
If you have any questions about this post and if you don't understand it please feel free to comment. I know some of my blog posts have been hard to understand so please feel free to comment and tell me what you don't understand about it! I will try to help you out and help you understand it a bit better.
Well, I hope you are having a good day!
God bless!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
No comments:
Post a Comment