Hey guys! Hope you're all doing well!!! :)
Lately I have been reading The Chronicles of Narnia books by C.S.Lewis.
Well,I just finished the 4th book called Prince Caspian. (one of my favorites in the series. Well, my favorite line in the whole book is when Lucy meets Aslan in the woods when everyone else is asleep and she says
"Aslan," said Lucy,"you're bigger" (for she hasn't seen him since the last book) "That is because you're older, little one," answered he. "Not because you are?" "I am not. But every year you grow, you will find me bigger."
Okay, you might be like, "okay, I do not see why that would be her favorite lines in the whole book!" well, it's because this, Aslan seemed bigger to her every time she grew.
Well, it's like that in our spiritual life with Jesus! Every time we grow more close to Him in our walk with Him. He will seem bigger to us. More wonderful, more powerful! and that is because we are getting to know Him even better! Every time I read my Bible i feel more closer to Him in my walk with Him! It's amazing! He is a lot bigger in my life when I have an encounter with Him. It is quite in credible if you asked me! And that is why those few lines are my favorite in the whole book!!! Have you read the Narnia books???? If you haven't I truly advice you too! They will take you into another world. You won't want to put the books down they are so good! You can find them anywhere... At a library and anywhere like that!!! The books are called The Chronicles of Narnia books by C.S. Lewis.
They are awesome books!!!!! Well, have a wonderful rest of the week!!!!
God bless!!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
No comments:
Post a Comment