Tuesday, August 23, 2011

::::::::His way is the best::::::::

He answered prayer-not in the way I sought nor in the way that I had thought He ought; but in His own good way; and I could see He answered in the fashion best for me.
-Author Unknown

A Longer post is coming! I just need to write it! ;) Well, see ya!!
God bless!!


A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie

2 comments:

♥Katie said...

Can't wait!! ;)

Hey, while I'm here...Do you happen to know how to get it so I can see my picture?! Like, I can see it when I comment, but like, look on your followers thing, You can't see my pic!!...Or can you?! =( Well, just wondering!! =D
Katie <3

Han and Momo said...

LOVE the quote!!! It is so true!!! God ALWAYS answers our prayers, but He doesn't always answer them the way we want or the way WE think He should!! But He knows best above all, and we just need to TRUST Him!! <3