Monday, August 29, 2011

One thing that fills my heart with joy is babies smiles. I know, random right?! Well, this last week I babysat a few times. And one of the times was little babies! It was for like a get together for new married couples and while they had fun they needed some people to watch their babies and little kids so I helped! I love smiling at babies and trying to make them smile back! And when they do it just fills my heart with joy!!! They are such precious little things! I just love kids!!! They are so fun and so cute! And I just love them! I cannot wait when one day I will have children of my own! And I can't wait when they are at the age of understanding who God is and I can't wait to tell them about Jesus Christ and what He has done in my life! What joys little kids and babies smiles bring!! :) Maybe you're not so big on children yourself but that won't change my feelings for them!!! I hope your week is filled with joy and that your walk with Jesus will grow stronger everyday!!!!!
God bless!!

A Servant 4 Christ,

1 comment:

rachel esther said...

I love that too! :) Go on my blog and you'll see! :) i posted about it. :)