Hey fellow friends! Can I ask a question?! Do you think my posts are to long???? Like when I look at them i find them very long! And when they are that long they seem pretty boring to read! (It least that is what I do with long posts! I never enjoy reading long posts because they take to long!) Is my posts like that for you??? Be honest now! Don't be shy! Come on you know you want to tell me the truth :) hahahaha! Well, just comment and tell me what you think! To long? To short? Not to long not to short??? What are your thoughts?! Hey comment what you think and I'll also put a poll on my sidebar for you too! Tell me your thoughts! I would love to hear what you think! So don't be shy and tell me what you think!!!!!!!!! Thanksssss! :D
God bless!!!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
1 comment:
Write from your heart! That's all that matters! The people who really care about what you have to say will take the time to read the long ones :) I haven't really noticed, so I think you're ok! haha :) Keep writing!
Post a Comment