Thank you so much Emily from http://carpediem-photography.blogspot.com/ for awarding me!!! :) It was really sweet of you to :)So I guess I'm suppose to say seven things about myself and then award five other bloggers :) (maybe a few more I'll sneak in there too;)
#1. I LOVE Jesus with all of my heart and strive to know Him better. I could not live without my King and Savior guiding me.
#2. I write christian music and hope to one day get it out there so I can reach out to the hurting through my music and show them who God is.
#3. I am the youngest in my family and don't really mind :) Some say the youngest are spoiled or should be spoiled but I say why pick one in the family to spoil?! :) When there is other awesome siblings! :)
#4. My favorite season is Spring because it's my birthday :) and also because I love watching green pop up from the ground and the grass to start turning it's beautiful green.
#5. I love horses.
#6. My favorite Bible verse is Isaiah 61:1-2. (Look it up!) Because I want to be God's servant. I want to bring good news to the poor I want to comfort the broken hearted. I want to reach out to others and show them that God is their King.
#7. Um....? I don't know what to say for the last thing. So I'll end it with a Bible verse.
"Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for anger of man does not produce the righteousness that God requires." James 1:19-20 (ESV)
Okay...I'm awarding.......
Katie from http://mylifethroughthecanonlens.blogspot.com/!!! I love your blog Katie!! :)
Your photography so inspires me!!! It gives me great ideas what to take pictures of. and I just love your blog girly!! ;) You all should go check out her amazing blog!! It's awesome :)
Next I would like to award Grace from http://gracy-girl.blogspot.com/! I so glad I have gotten to know you Grace through blogging. Your blog is lovely!!! And your photography is so neat!! I love reading your blog and seeing your awesome pictures.
Next I would like to award Kayla!!! From http://kayla-yeo.blogspot.com/. I love you girly!!!<3
I am so glad we are friends!! You mean so much in my life!! And I'm so happy you made a blog :) You are so special to me in person!!! I am so glad we have made a little "Bible Study" together and can grow closer to God together.
Bethany from http://bethanyisinhaiti.blogspot.com/. Just so you know, I love you girl! You are so encouraging and so great!!! <3 Thanks for showing me a bit how to play the guitar last time you were here ;) It was fun!!! And I am super glad you have made a blog!! I cannot wait to read more of your posts Bethany!!! Love ya! <3
And last but not least Ella! From http://thechroniclesofanarnialover.blogspot.com/. Your blog is great Ella!! I love Narnia so I think your blog is awesome :) And it has been a pleasure blogging with you girly!! It's awesome finding other Narnia lovers ;)
Well, hope you are all having a good week praising God!
God bless!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
3 comments:
THANKS LIZZIE!!!! :) :) :)
Cool!! Thanks!! =D
You are so sweet, Lizzie, love you too! :)
Post a Comment