My life is set before me for a reason...it doesn't mean it's always going to be easy. But I know through the hard times God is there. Right now I have to cross a huge mountain in my life...I'm a bit scared. And don't want to do so. But I know I have to. And I'm determined to do it confident in Christ. I'm really nervous, but I know God has a plan. I have to keep my eyes on Him so I won't drowned in fear. I can do this with God by my side! Yes! I can do this! God is my Father! God is my protector!!! Please keep praying everyone for me today! Thank you! God bless!
A Servant 4 Christ, Lizzie
2 comments:
Love the picture. :)
Today I wrote your name on my hand so that every time I saw it, I thought to pray for you. :) I will do it tomorrow, too.
Post a Comment