"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all the comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For as we share abundantly in Christ's sufferings, so through Christ we share abundantly in comfort too. If we are afflicted, it is for your comfort and salvation; and if we are comforted it is for your comfort. Which you experience when you patiently endure the same sufferings that we suffer."
2 Corinthians 1:3-6.
I don't know if you took the time to read the whole verse. But if you didn't I advice you to read it all! It is a powerful verse!! I love it!!! How true is that! Seriously, the pain I have gone through in my life I feel like I have a better understanding for others going through the same thing. That thing I went through seriously threw my world up-side-down. But I know why God had me go through that. To make me stronger. To show me understanding. To show me what healing means. To give me a hope in it all!!!!
My heart goes out to those who are going through that pain who don't know Christ. I want to share with them the Hope God has put in me. I want to comfort them and show them that God has helped me through that same thing and that God can help them through that pain too!! And that He can heal them, if you let Him.
Now if I didn't go through what I've gone through and had God's comfort, I wouldn't be able to understand what people are going through! I would know of that pain, but wouldn't know that pain. Does that make sense?! In away it's kinda hard to explain.
But same with Jesus Christ. You have to make sure you know God personally. Not just know of Him because you go to church and have a christian family. Nope! That's not going to get you to heaven. You need to have a REAL relationship with Him!! You know!! So really think about it. If you know of Him. Or actually know Him. And if you are realizing you only know of Him, and you want a personal relationship with Him. If you want you can email me at here4reachingout@gmail.com I would LOVE to talk with you. I would love to pray with you.
Or if you have any kind of a prayer request and you want prayer you can email me! If you're going through a personal struggle and just need to talk and prayer you can email me. I'm always here for you! I'm here to listen!! Your stuff would not be posted anywhere on the Internet or else where. But if you want me to post your prayer request on my blog I will, but, only if you want me to. I won't on my own.
Anyway, maybe you haven't even gotten this far in reading this post, but I'm okay with that! Just let me write down what's on my mind at the moment. I cannot ignore my Writer when I feel like He is trying to tell me something. I am the pen God is the Writer...
God bless!!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
2 comments:
Very good, Lizzie! <3
I love this! And yes, I read the whole thing. :)
Post a Comment