"Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." ~Joshua 1:9 (ESV)~
Things that are a bit stressful have been going on here. and tomorrow is going to be the most stressful...It's too much to explain but could you guys just pray for me tomorrow? I am not looking forward for tomorrow. And I'm a bit nervous. So could you guys just pray for me?
I know, that by going through this God has been drawing me closer to Himself though. I know that I do not need to fear for what is to become because God is right there by my side. He will be sitting RIGHT next to me tomorrow. Not physically will He be but Spiritually He is and will. He is there even though we cannot see Him.
Through the dark stuff in my life God has showed me so much. He has showed me that no matter what happens to me and my family He is there. He holding us in the palm of His hand. (Isaiah 51:16 (ESV) "And I have put words in your mouth and covered you in the shadow of my hand.)
He has showed me what healing is. He showed me that though the pain has left a bit of a scar in my heart He has healed me. (Isaiah 57: 18 (ESV) "I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will lead him and restore comfort to him and his mourners, creating the fruit of the lips. Peace, peace, to the far and the near," says the LORD, "and I will heal him."
He has showed me that I can overcome my fear and pain with His help! (1 John 5:4-5 (ESV) For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world-our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world except the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?)
God has showed me to forget the passed and it's pain and to look forward to what is going on in my life now (Isaiah 43:18 (ESV) "Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?")
God has showed me understanding and showed me that I can reach out to the broken going through the same thing and love them and show them who God is! (1 John 5:20 (ESV) And we know that the Son of God has come and given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is true.)
So even though I have to go through something very stressful tomorrow, I know that God has a purpose and a plan. He doesn't make me go through hard times for fun but to strengthen my faith. To show me who He is. To draw me closer to Himself. To heal me. To give me understanding so I can help others....
So, I encourage you that if you are going through something hard remember that God has a purpose. I know, just a few posts ago I talked about practically the same thing ;) But it is really important that we know God has a plan. A perfect plan. If you would like to talk more about this, or have a prayer request or need someone to listen to something you are struggling with, please don't hesitate to email me at here4reachingout@gmail.com. I'm always here. I would be glad to pray for you. And to listen to you. So know that I'm always here!!!
God bless!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
2 comments:
I will definitely pray for you tomorrow, Lizzie! Let us know how whatever you're going through ends up. Thank you so much for sharing those verses, too. God's word is an amazing source of strength and encouragement. :)
praying for you Lizzie!! hoping everything goes well tomorrow and that God will give you peace and strength and comfort. love you!! <3
Post a Comment