Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving...

Thanksgiving is tomorrow. And it really makes you think about what your thankful for. And it really brings to my mind how often we only thank God what are thankful for on Thanksgiving or around Thanksgiving. When ALL year we could be truly thanking God for the blessings and His amazing love.
Right now, I would like the share with you just a few things I am thankful for and have been all year.
-Jesus' never ending, everlasting love.
-Knowing that though I walk through the waters of this life God is ALWAYS going to be there for me. He will never leave my side.
-My wonderful loving family. They mean so much to me. I love them so much. And I am sooo blessed to have them!
-I am blessed to be living in the home that I live in. I'm so blessed to even have a roof over my head, or have lots of food on the table every meal. Some don't even have one meal every day. Some don't even have a warm place to sit for an hour to warm up during the winter. And that brings tears to my eyes. God has not only blessed me with a beautiful family that loves me, but a warm home. and I cant even begin to know how to thank God. He has blessed me incredibly.
-Music. not just any music. But christian music like Chris Tomlin's music. Without music I feel like I would be a bit lost in the dark. Music is powerful to me. God really speaks to me through it.
-Christ's death on the cross for me. It amazes me to think that my God, my Great God died for my selfishness and sin. He IS a great God!

What are you thankful for?
God bless.

A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie

1 comment:

Emily Boyd said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely list, Lizzie!